Did you follow the diet and cardio plan this week 80% of the time or better?
- YES (Answer Next Question)
- NO (If you did not, keep following your current diet and cardio guide for next week. After following the plan 80% or better then we know if we need to make adjustments or not)
Did you lose, maintain, or gain weight?
(Fluctuation Window: With your goal of maintaining weight it is normal for your body to fluctuate several pounds depending on when you eat, stress, water retention etc. Give yourself a 3 lbs fluctuation window. So if your 175 lbs then you can weigh between 172lbs & 178 lbs. If you stay between this window then no adjustments need to be made to your diet)
- Lose Weight: (If you lost 1 lbs over the given fluctuation window then increase calories by 300 per day. If you lost more than 1 lbs over the fluctuation window then increase calories by 600 per day.)
- Maintain Weight: (Keep everything the same.)
- Gain Weight: (If you gained 1 lbs or less over the fluctuation window decrease calories by 300 per day. If you gained over 1 lbs then decrease calories by 600 per day.)
Should I do a Refeed Meal (aka Cheat Meal)?
- Lost Weight: (If you lost weight, eat whatever you want for 1 day. Keep protein at, at least 1g per lbs of bodyweight. Then get back on diet guide.)
- Maintain Weight: (Skip last 2 meals on diet guide and do one refeed meal of choice, then get back on diet).
- Gain Weight: (If you gained 1 lbs or less over the fluctuation window. No refeed meal this week. Stick to the diet)