Did you follow the diet and cardio plan this week 80% of the time or better?
- YES (Answer Next Question)
- NO (If you did not, keep following your current diet and cardio guide for next week. After following the plan 80% or better then we know if we need to make adjustments or not)
Did you lose, maintain, or gain weight?
- Lose Weight: (If you lost less than 2lbs lbs keep diet & cardio the same. If you lost 2 lbs or more then increase calories by 300 per day or decrease cardio intensity. Choose one, don’t do both.)
- Maintain Weight: (Did you maintain the weight for 2 weeks in a row? If yes, then either decrease calories by 300 per day or increase cardio intensity. Choose one don’t do both. If no, then keep diet and cardio the same for another week.)
- Gain Weight: (If you gained 1 lbs or less then decrease calories by 300 per day or increase cardio intensity by one cardio guide level. If you gained over 1 lbs then decrease calories by 600 per day or increase cardio guide intensity by two cardio guide levels.)
Should I do a Refeed Meal (aka Cheat Meal)?
- Lost Weight: (If you lost less than 0.5 lbs then no refeed meal this week. If you lost more than 0.5 lbs then skip last 2 meals on diet guide and do one refeed meal. Don’t go crazy, just eat till satisfied but do not over eat. )
- Maintain Weight: (No Refeed Meal).
- Gain Weight: (No Refeed Meal)