- 1-3 Month Long Functional Fitness Workout Program
- Includes 8 Unique Workouts
- Bodyweight Exercise Program (Optional: Resistance Band, Kettlebell, Dumbbell use)
- Everything can be Done From Home
- Focused on Muscle Toning & Improving Your Cardio Vascular Endurance
- Includes a basic “Nutritional Guide”
- Includes an “Ab Workout List”
- Includes a “Mobility Stretches Guide”
- Includes access to a “Video Exercise Index”
- Video Explanation of 50+ Exercises
Key Workout Program Features:
- 8 Unique Bodyweight Workouts
- All workouts can be performed from your home!
- You have the option on certain exercises to use: Dumbbell, Kettlebell, Resistance Bands, and Barbell. This really allows the program to be customized to fit your needs.
- Each workout can be progressed or regressed.
- By progressing (making an exercise harder) or regressing (making it easier) each exercise it allows both beginners and experts to both get a great workout in and stay safe while doing it.
- Each workout includes a circuit with 4 muscle building exercises and a HIIT circuit with 4 cardiovascular improving exercises.
- Video Library with examples of 50+ bodyweight exercises
- It also includes a basic Nutrition Guide, Ab Workout Guide, & Mobility Stretching Guide
- It is designed to be able to be used along with a “MyZone” belt.
- The “MyZone” belt tracks your heartrate.
- By training to the “MyZone” belt heart rate zones you will get a better overall workout and burn more calories in a shorter amount of workout time.
- In the workout plan Green means your heart rate should be at about 70-79% of your maximum heart rate. Yellow means it should be at about 80-89% of your maximum heart rate. Red means it should be at 90-100% of your maximum heart rate.
- This program includes a “Workout Logbook” & “Calendar”
- Print out the workout logbook and calendar.
- Decide if you want to workout 3 or 5 times a week and use the calendar that matches that choice.
- This program is designed to be done in 1 month. Upon completion you can choose to continue to follow this program for up to 3 months. After 3 months I would recommend switching things up and finding a new program to follow.
- If there are any exercises you don’t know how to perform follow the video links in the workout logbook below each exercise and watch the short 30s video showing you how to perform that exercise.
- You will notice in the calendar what is called “Active Recovery Days”. On these days go out and do something you enjoy that requires you to be physically active. Examples are hiking, biking, swimming, tennis, soccer, or basketball.
- Once you have completed the program take a photo of you with the completed calendar and post it on Instagram, Facebook, or email me the photo. On Instagram tag: “josiah_brannon_” to receive your “Functionally Fit Dog Tags”! As always don’t forget the programs motto, “NO EXCUSES, NO EXPLANATONS”! By not making excuses or explaining why you can’t do something and just being consistent and working hard you will see great results and achieve great things not only in fitness but in life! Get after it and I look forward to sending you out your completion dog tags!
Who is “Josiah Brannon”?
Josiah Brannon NASM Certified Personal Fitness Trainer
Josiah Brannon is an National Academy of Sports Medicine
(NASM) Certified Personal Trainer with experience in helping clients improve their Sports Performance, Everyday Functional Fitness, and Bodybuilding. He also competes in USPA Drug Tested Powerlifting & NPC Men’s Physique. He is not only passionate about Fitness, but he promotes living life to the fullest mentally, physically, and spiritually. Read More