In-Person Coaching: Amanda Rusch
Certified Functional Strength Coach
AAAI/ISMA Certified Personal Trainer
ACE Group Fitness Instructor
Amanda Rusch is a certified coach and trainer who specializes in Sports Performance, Functional Fitness, Tactical Fitness, and Special Populations. She has over 4 years of experience within the fitness industry including group fitness, personal training, group training, coaching, as well as the development of other trainers and instructors. She is passionate about using fitness to promote mental health and physical well-being.
What You Will Get
It is my goal to be able to help you start or continue your fitness journey. Below I have included what I will provide when you hire me as your Personal Trainer. As a National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer with many years of experience in the sports and fitness community I have the knowledge and skills to be able to help you accomplish your fitness goals and get your ultimate physique.
What you will get:
- You must live close to me to sign up for In-Person Coaching. Please contact me first before signing up!
- After paying for a one training session (up to 1 hour long) I will then begin working with you to set up your customized workout plan. The first session will be showing you how to go through the workout and correctly perform the exercise. If you pay for more “training sessions” which will be up to 1 hour long, you can then schedule dayly, weekly, or monthly training sessions as you need where I will help coach you through your workouts. Each month during a training session we will review your progress and goals. We will also update your stats such as weight, fat, and body composition. I will also update your workout program based on your progress to make sure that you keep progressing. I am here to help you reach your goals so no matter if you need daily, weekly, or monthly training sessions I am glad to help!
- A workout plan customized to you is the best way to reach your goals.
- It will be based on the scientifically proven OPT model.
- The plan will be based on the amount of days you want to workout and favorite exercises.
- I will adjust the acute variable to help you maximize your effort in the gym.
- The core, balance, plyometric, speed, agility, quickness, and resistance training can all be modified to fit your own personal goals and needs.
- The workouts will be updated and adjusted weekly or monthly as you progress and as your goals change, so that we can keep you progressing.
- Personalized workout calendar and workouts created on the free “Bodyspace App”, which will allow for easy tracking of workouts and to help make sure you stay on track. This free app will allow you to track your workout progress and stats for specific exercises. I will help guide you on how to use the app.
- I will also monthly track changes in your weight, fat, body composition, etc.
- (If you decide to monthly providing me with this information it will help me continually adjust the program so that you can improve your weaknesses and achieve maximal results.)
- Access to a free video library illustrating proper exercise form
- Support—unlimited email messaging with NASM Certified Personal Trainer Josiah Brannon
- You choose how many training sessions you need each week or month. I am here to help you reach your goals.
- During training sessions i will analyze your exercise form and provide feedback on how to better perform the exercise.
- I will also help Educate you on Nutrition
What to Expect from In-Person Coaching
After you pay for the In-Person Coaching I will send you an email confirming payment and which also includes the instructions on how to fill out the new client liability form, client health questionnaire, and history questionnaire. I will need you fill these out.
Once I have reviewed the information I will either contact you by email or schedule a time to meet up with you at the gym. During this meeting I will discuss the goals you have for a workout program with you. Also during this meeting we will do a Fitness Assessment. This Fitness assessment will include checking for muscle imbalances, determine your strength level, and your body stats (height, weight, body fat % or circumference measurements). Each month we will update these stats and see the progress you are making. If you don’t have any more questions, I will then move on to the next step which is creating your custom workout program.
Based on your skill level and the information you have provided me I will use that to build your customized program:
- I will build it using NASM’s OPT Model so that I can help you systematically and safely progress
- It will be built around your schedule
- I will also focus it on the type of exercises you like, which will make it easier to reach your goals
- It will be a 1 Month long training program
- I will adjust the variables to help you maximize your time and effort in the gym
- The number workouts per week
- Length of time working out
- The number of rest days between workouts
- Total number of rest days per week
- The total Volume which is the number of exercises, sets, and reps
- Rest intervals (how long you rest between sets/exercise)
- Type of progressions (which variable changes over time)
- Rate of progression (the pace at which intensity increases)
Once the custom workout program is created I will then contact you to set up a time to do a training session where I will help you go through your newly designed workout program. I will teach you how to perform the exercises correctly so that you do not get injured. I will also show you how to use the free “Bodyspace App” to track your workouts. You will then start your workout program and begin tracking your workouts. (It will be up to you to decide how many training sessions you want or need each week or month.) Feel free to contact me anytime during the week with any questions you may have.
At the end of each month of training, I will contact you to set up a training session so that we can take a closer look at your progress. During this training session we will review your the goals and how to adjust the program so that you can keep progressing. We will do a Fitness Assessment, which include checking for muscle imbalances, determine your strength level, and updating your body stats (height, weight, body fat % or circumference measurements).
All Training Sessions Purchased must be used within 6 Months otherwise they expire without a refund!
I look forward to working with you and being able to help you accomplish your goals! If you have any questions feel free to contact me!
NEW Clients will need to Fill Out and Review Our: