Online Coaching: Amanda Rusch
Out of stock
Certified Functional Strength Coach
AAAI/ISMA Certified Personal Trainer
ACE Group Fitness Instructor
Amanda Rusch is a certified coach and trainer who specializes in Sports Performance, Functional Fitness, Tactical Fitness, and Special Populations. She has over 4 years of experience within the fitness industry including group fitness, personal training, group training, coaching, as well as the development of other trainers and instructors. She is passionate about using fitness to promote mental health and physical well-being.
What You Will Get
It is my goal to be able to help you start or continue your fitness journey. Below I have included what I will provide when you hire me as an Online Personal Trainer. As a National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer with many years of experience in the sports and fitness community I have the knowledge and skills to be able to help you accomplish your fitness goals and get your ultimate physique.
What you will get:
- A workout plan customized to you is the best way to reach your goals.
- It will be based on the scientifically proven OPT model.
- The plan will be based on the amount of days you want to workout and favorite exercises.
- I will adjust the acute variable to help you maximize your effort in the gym.
- The core, balance, plyometric, speed, agility, quickness, and resistance training can all be modified to fit your own personal goals and needs.
- The workouts will be updated and adjusted weekly or monthly as you progress and as your goals change, so that we can keep you progressing.
- Personalized workout calendar and workouts created on the free “Bodyspace App”, which will allow for easy tracking of workouts and to help make sure you stay on track. This free app will allow you to track your workout progress and stats for specific exercises. I will help guide you on how to use the app.
- If requested will also weekly track changes in your weight, fat, body composition, etc.
- (If you decide to weekly providing me with this information it will help me continually adjust the program so that you can improve your weaknesses and achieve maximal results.)
- Access to a free video library illustrating proper exercise form
- Support—unlimited email messaging with NASM Certified Personal Trainer Josiah Brannon
- Once a week you can also schedule a phone or video call ( up to 30 minutes) with me to discuss your training goals or concerns.
- Send me videos of you doing an exercise and I will analyze video of your form and provide feedback on how to better perform the exercise.
- Nutritional Education
What to Expect from Online Personal Training
After you pay for the Online Coaching I will send you an email confirming payment and which also includes the instructions on how to fill out the new client liability form, client health questionnaire, and history questionnaire. I will need you fill these out.
Once I have reviewed the information I will either contact you by email or schedule a time to talk to you on the phone or video chat (facetime or skype). During this call I will discuss the goals you have for a workout program with you. Also during this call we will do a Fitness Assessment. This Fitness assessment will include checking for muscle imbalances, determine your strength level, and your body stats (height, weight, body fat % or circumference measurements). Each week or month we will update these stats and see the progress you are making. If I don’t have any more questions, I will then move on to the next step which is creating your custom workout program.
Based on your skill level and the information you have provided me I will use that to build your customized program:
- I will build it using NASM’s OPT Model so that I can help you systematically and safely progress
- It will be built around your schedule
- I will also focus it on the type of exercises you like, which will make it easier to reach your goals
- It will be a 1 Month long training program (unless you choose to hire me for several months)
- I will adjust the variables to help you maximize your time and effort in the gym
- The number workouts per week
- Length of time working out
- The number of rest days between workouts
- Total number of rest days per week
- The total Volume which is the number of exercises, sets, and reps
- Rest intervals (how long you rest between sets/exercise)
- Type of progressions (which variable changes over time)
- Rate of progression (the pace at which intensity increases)
Once the custom workout program is created I will then contact you to set up another time to talk to you on the phone or video (skype or facetime) to discuss your customize workout program and how to use the free “Bodyspace App”. You will then start your workout program and begin tracking your workouts. (It will be up to you to contact me if you need exercise advice or need me to review your form on an exercise.) Just send me a video of you doing the exercise by email and I will review it and give you advice and tips on how to improve your form. Feel free to contact me anytime during the week with any questions you may have. (It will also be up to you to contact me each week to schedule a 30 minute phone or video call to discuss your training.)
At the end of each month of training, I will contact you to set up a time to do a phone or video call so that we can take a closer look at your progress. During this call once again we will discuss the goals and how to adjust the program so that you can keep progressing. We will do a Fitness Assessment, which include checking for muscle imbalances, determine your strength level, and updating your body stats (height, weight, body fat % or circumference measurements).
All Online Training Sessions Purchased for the month will start from the date that we first meet and go over the assessment. Each additional month you purchase will follow in succession from that first date. (Example: If you purchase 3 months of online coaching on June 2, 2019…you can’t train for a month then take 2 months off and still expect to have 2 month of online coaching to use. The three months of online coaching has to be used at once in back to back months so it would expire on September 2, 2019. If you don’t use it you lose it. No refunds)
I look forward to working with you and being able to help you accomplish your goals! If you have any questions feel free to contact me!