- 3 month “Powerbuilding” Program
- 6 days a week 2 times a day
- Set PRs on Bench Press, Squat, & Deadlift
POWER is a program designed to help you set new PRs in the gym! It will help you to maintain muscle while dramatically increasing strength & power on the compound
lifts aka “powerbuilding”. It is designed to be done 6 days a week 2 times a day for 3 months.
I personally used this program myself to prepare for a USPA powerlifting meet. At the start of the program my
bench press was at 345lbs, squat was 385 lbs, and deadlift was 450lbs. I followed this program to a T and 3 months
later my bench press was at 375lbs, squat was 435 lbs, and deadlift was 505 lbs! My total increased by 135 lbs in
just 3 months…which means I put on 45lbs of strength each month. If you have any questions about the program feel free to reach out and ask!
• Before starting the program, you need to figure out what your 1 rep max is for bench press, squat, and deadlift.
• To do this either go for a 1 rep max or do lighter weight for as many reps as possible. (Then calculate it using a
1 rep max calculator)
• You will then use the sets, reps, & percentages I give you to calculate based on the 1 rep max how much weight to
• To maximize your results, I would recommend eating in a small caloric surplus, drink plenty of water, and get 8
hours of sleep each night.
• At the end of each month, you will recalculate your estimated 1 rep max on bench press, squat, and deadlift. You
will then use this new estimated 1 rep max to calculate how heavy to lift the following month.
NASM Certified Personal Fitness Trainer
Corrective Exercise Specialist
NPC Men’s Physique Bodybuilder
Josiah Brannon is a National Academy of Sports Medicine
(NASM) Certified Personal Trainer with experience in helping clients improve their Sports Performance, Everyday Functional Fitness, and Bodybuilding. He also competes in USPA Drug Tested Powerlifting & NPC Men’s Physique. He is not only passionate about Fitness, but he promotes living life to the fullest mentally, physically, and spiritually. Read More
There are no reviews yet.